Completed Jammie Pants

Well I finished the jammie pants and I have to say that I am happy with them (ignore the mess in my dressing room). So much so that I never took them off all weekend! lol They turned out pretty much identical to the pair I was copying, which seems like a "no duh" thing to say but things don't always turn out that way in my experience.
Yes, they are low-cut, but I find that cut comfortable and I usually wear a long top with them (I'm holding it out of the way in the pic). I did cut the second pair an inch higher in the waist and longer in the leg. I'm not sure that was necessary but even though I pre-shrunk the fabric you just never know if there's a little shrinkage left in there.

I am so excited about these that I am planning another trip to the fabric store to stock up on flannel while it's still on sale {evil grin}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!