More Circle Skirts



I made these two circle skirts for my 18mo granddaughter.  Aren't they adorable?!  Ok she's wearing it inside out in the above pic but still - adorable!  I used this tutorial which is what gave me the circle skirt bug in the first place.

I used foldover elastic for the waistbands even though I didn't fold them over because it seemed like a softer elastic to have against little one's skin and also because I was able to get a decent colour match.

Next on the agenda?  Well I am going to take a break from the sewing room for a few days but I want to draw up this Lutterloh pattern, 298-225.  I've been sitting on a length of Wonder Woman flannel for years and I think her time has come.

On a completely different topic there is a discussion on Pattern Review about storing your pattern tracings.  This is the back of my sewing room door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Stuck in First Gear