A Celebration of Sewing


I have spent so much time in the sewing room in the last few months that I need to come up for air.  A quick inventory shows that since the beginning of November I have:
Phew!

But I had the opportunity to get these gifts to the family and I can report back that it was all a complete success!  The jammer pants all fit well.  The lengths were perfect on all three.  I will add an inch or two to the rise for the smaller two if I make them again.  I just think they would be a bit more comfortable with a bit more room to bend over without them pulling down.  Daughter's fit perfectly and she says son-in-law's did as well.  For future jammers for him I will go back to the original style pockets (double sided inserted into the side seams).  I think they work better for him than the Lutterloh style ones.

I also gifted a pair of the blue and plack checked knit pants to daughter.  I had two made from the same fabric, and one pair was a bit longer with a 32" inseam so I gave them to her.  They fit her perfectly, look awesome on her and she is quite happy with them.  Coming up on the agenda will be a pair for us each from the charcoal plaid ponte in my stash.

This is what makes it all worth it ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!