An Actual Knitting Post

I finished up Branching Out. I even updated the progress bar on the side. Now I've started a basic rolled brim hat to go with it. I have two more balls of this yarn left over so I figured I might as well use it up. Not that I have a lot of time for knitting, school is definitely taking over my life these days. I don't know what I was thinking signing up for three courses. But I'm having fun with it, and that's what matters.

This is the kitty-bed that I bought awhile back for Tabitha. She explored it a little when I first brought it home but now she just ignores it. I took the cushion out of the top basket and put it in her favourite hot-spot, she's happy with that.

So today I decided to fill the empty basket with all my sock yarn. That way it can inspire me to come up with ideas for new socks while I'm busy time-wasting here on the computer. Most of it is Briggs & Little sportweight 1 ply wool that I mail ordered from New Brunswick. I love the socks I've made with this yarn in the past, I just need to get going on knitting some more. Now that I'm back on the meds for my hands that thought seems a whole lot more appealing. If I can just finish up the forgotten socks I can start casting on for a new pair! ;)

Comments

knitty_kat said…
You go girl!! LOL that's one awesome knitting basket. Hey, if ya have to have it there anyway, YOU may as well get something in it too!!

Thanks for the hair comments - I washed it, it rained, it shrank. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!