Some Sunday Fun

What Kind of Knitting Needles Are You?
turbo charged
You are "turbo" charged.
Fast moving and classy, you get things done with
power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be
deceiving, since what you really value is
quality and efficiency. As you're careening
around those corners in life, finishing a dozen
knitted objects each month, stop and smell the
roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
_____________________

Also I gave my girlfriend her birthday present, Winecozy with a nice bottle of wine in it. I think she really liked it! (the Winecozy too, not just the wine) I also made some headway on my first Christmas gift last night. Can't show you any pics yet, will have to wait until after they've opened them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!