The Start of the Brazil Installments

Due to the overwhelming clamouring of requests (ok, one! lol) for feedback from the Brazil trip, I'm going to post the emails I sent home to family about the trip. Some of it will probably bore you to tears but hey; (one of) you asked for it! lol

*****

I'm here! Safe and sound. ~I~m also having trouble with this keyboard; it~s a bit of a different layout.

Anyway we made it here to the hotel safely, BTW it~s an 11 hour flight, not an 8 hour one like I originally thought.

I~m not able to get the wireless working on my laptop so far, and my cellphone won~t pick up a signal at all - which means no text messages. And the payphones need phone cards. Hopefully I~ll have better luck with the internet at least once we get to our next hotel in /belo Horizonte tomorrow night.

It~s hot and very humid. I need to go change now that someone finally let me know how to turn on the power in my room!

Love you all and miss you. I~ll write more soon.

Comments

knitty_kat said…
Woot! Travel bloging is awesome! I haven't read all of it yet, I'm going to savour it!

Glad all is well in your neck of the woods!

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Stuck in First Gear