Yes, I'm still alive

I haven't blogged in AGES. That's because a) I have a ton of stuff to talk about, b) I'm too overwhelmed to try and get it all into one post and c) no one would read a post that long anyway!

So let's see; since I last posted I did the cruise with my Honey and my brother and sister-in-law, then two weeks in Brazil for work, another business trip and a new Ebay addiction. Lot's going on! Unfortunately I have a final exam this evening that I'm doing a really good job of avoiding studying for. I don't know; for some reason I always seem to shoot myself in the foot around this type of thing. I've also managed to misplace some notes so I don't even have that much to study. Maybe if I "lose" the rest of my notes I won't have to study at all! Well, it was worth a shot.

Anyway I DID email home regularly about the Brazil trip, so maybe I'll post some of them to give you an idea of the trip. It really was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. For now I've tried to post a couple of pics to give you something to look at, but Blogger is not my friend today. I guess I'll go do some studying. No, really!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!