I've been off work this week and making lots of progress on the solid socks. This is sock number one. I did the extra row on the shortrowed heel in the middle and it's the best fitting heel I've ever done! I'm really pleased with how this is turning out. I've only used this yarn for heels and toes before and I knew it was a little thicker than the sock yarn I've been using, so I had to work out a pattern from scratch.
The other thing I'm working on is fixing the sweater I made last fall. It's a little short and too baggy at the waist and it never looked "quite right". So Mom frogged the ribbing for me (yes, she's awesome!) yesterday and I'm adding a couple of inches to the length and working the ribbing on smaller needles to bring it in a little. I'm hoping it will fit better so I'll actually wear it.