Its Prom Season

DD had her prom Friday night. How things have changed! I don't even have any pics from my prom, Mom had made my dress and I did my own hair and makeup, as most of my friends did back then. Now it's like getting ready for a wedding!

Oh well, it's only once, and I have to think it was worth it, don't you?

They did have a really good time, and memories for a lifetime.

In knitting news (yes! finally something knitting!) I think I'm giving up on the Vogue shawl. The yarn I'm using isn't what was called for and I think it's too heavy. Not only is it more like a blanket but after an interim weighing it's only going to be about 42" long when it's done; that's about two feet short. {sigh} I've been working on this off and on for about a year, and I've currently only got about 32" done. Time to start frogging.

On the other hand I can start on Clapotis with the laceweight handpainted yarn in my stash. ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
She looks gorgeous- I'm glad she had a good prom.

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!