A Great Haul

At the suggestion of some members on sewing.patternreview.com I've decided to try NewLook 6735 for my next project (click the pic to embiggen - 6735 is in the middle). This is a popular pattern on patternCentral and the top looks flattering on everyone that has posted to the review gallery. So off I went to my local Fabricland (I haven't decided if it is a blessing or a curse that it is 2 minutes from my house) to buy NewLook 6735. When I went to cash out the cashier said it was $1.67. WHAAATT?? Apparently they are getting out of selling NewLook patterns so they are on sale. Well. Needless to say, I headed back to the pattern books. I ended up with nine patterns for about $15. The cheap b@stard in me is very happy, even though I bought three dress patterns and I never wear dresses! lol I rarely see women in dresses where I live but maybe it's up to me to change that? Either way I have lots to drool over and plan over the holidays. No one ever accused me of stepping lightly into a new obsession ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!