Jammer Shorts!

Even though I'm off work for three weeks vacation I haven't done a whole lot.  I did have a productive day yesterday though.  I managed to clean out my spice cupboard and my linen closet.  I know this doesn't sound like a lot but these are two things that have been nagging at me for a long time so it felt really good to get them done.

As a reward I took two pairs of too-short jammie pants that were destined for the recycle pile and cut them down to jammer shorts.  I love them!  They are perfect for around the house as well as for sleeping in, and it gave me a chance to play with Jenny for a bit since I'm still trying to learn coverstitching.  I can see a few more pairs in my future.

Comments

Mav. said…
Looks like Christmas in July!

Popular posts from this blog

My Bionic Gear Bag - Pattern Review (long and pic heavy)

New Look 6735 - The Dedicated Post

Name That Bike!